Nov 7, 2011

Your Jewelry Goes Where???

From Ben Gagnon Photography
Aside from beauty products, I'm slightly obsessed with earrings and jewelry.  I adore shopping for these little trinkets and firmly believe that a girl can never have too many earrings.  I truly and honestly feel this way.  However, there comes a time when a gal has to either stop buying earrings OR find a tidy way to hang them.  I, of course, chose the latter.

Though I think I've found the perfect solution to my earring crisis, here are some jewelry storage solutions that are absolutely fantastic...





The first one is, by far, my favorite but I have WAY too many earrings for it to work.  Plus, my idea is so inexpensive and easy to create that it's perfect.  Here's how I house my jewelry...

It's a cork board!!!  I picked this up for about $15 and grabbed some thumb tacks from the dollar store.  I love this solution because everything is out in the open which makes it way easier to see what you have and pick your accessories for the day.

Here's a close-up of what the earrings look like on the thumb tacks.  Sometimes, I'm boggled by how creative I can be......HA

How is your jewelry housed?  I'd love to see some pics...

XO Christina

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! I have coat hooks on a wall for necklaces, then I have a stand for longer earrings and hoops. The rest, I though into one of the two jewelry boxes I have. I really need to do some organizing though... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I am jewellery obsessed, but that is because I am a silversmith!
    I love all your display ideas - I can always use more ideas for when I am doing a show or party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a smaller, less cool version of the first jewelry holder you showed. I like that one WAAAAAY better than mine, though!

    I'm a necklace and ring kind of girl.. my wrist is too tiny for bracelets, so I never guy/wear them. And I like cool earrings on other people, but I only wear the 1 carat diamond studs Chris got me one year. I love them too much to NOT wear them.. even though I feel like I should switch it up.

    And I seriously love your cork board solution! My jewelry holder is waaaaay too small and weighed down with necklaces right now, so I might have to give your solution a try when we move into our own space again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies for the comments

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get a bigger jewelry box, thanks for reminding me.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    Giveaway: Shabby Apple Da Vinci Dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your fab jewelry collection! Hope you find some nice storage :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.